Please excuse for crudities and incompletelyness in this page. The website has been undergoing updates, and this page has not been updated yet.
Always in for a new challenge. And with the emerge of the Q-Seven standard, the challenge became to
design a new system even smaller than the existing CARGO & UNIGO systems.
Still a project in progress, with many, many things left to do. But here is the first step; the 1st prototype
of the mainboard of this new system.
· Intel Atom Z510 with 512MB fixed memory, or
· Intel Atom Z530 with 1GB fixed memory, or
· Intel Atom E6x0T series (tbd)
· Optional solid state disk module,
· SD card storage,
· Power: 9-33VDC,
· Video: DVI-A with power, audio and USB,
· High-speed GPS receiver,
· FM tuner (RDS/TMC),
· Mini PCI express,
· Optional GSM/GPRS or UMTS/HSDPA module,
· Optional compass & tilt sensor module,
· CAN & LIN interfaces,
· Aluminium case,
· Dimensions (h·w·d): 38x78x124mm,
Specifications subject to change
Intel and Atom are registered trademarks of Intel Corporation.
Microsoft Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Other trademarks,
logos and registered trademarks are property of their rightful owners.